
BENQ E2200HD
Searched entry to the LCD monitor (TN panel, especially) & the choice fell on this model the other one. Prices are very affordablefor size 22 "in Australia (AU $ 240). speksifikasi Next nutshell:
BenQ E2200HD Black 21.5 "2ms (GTG) HDMI 16:9 widescreen LCD Monitor
* Recommended Resolution: 1920 x 1080
* Viewing Angle: 170 ° (H) / 160 ° (V)
* Pixel Pitch: 0.248mm
* Display Colors: 16.7 Million
* Brightness: 300 cd/m2
* Contrast Ratio: DCR: 10000:1 (1000:1)
* Horizontal Refresh Rate: 30 ~ 83KHz
* Vertical Refresh Rate: 50 ~ 76Hz
* Model #: E2200HD
Note:
LCD dikoneksikan this cable to the laptop via D-Sub. I have a connection available, namely the 3-D Sub, DVI & HDMI.
My personal opinion, this LCD is one of the best in the class I TN panel size 22 "because it has 3 types of connections you very rarely found in other merk2. Response time is very fast I (2ms) support, especially in fps gaming. IQ resultant, does not disappoint. bluray movie & COD4 shown with very good.
Disadvantages I met you in this LCD, namely:
- Viewing angle you limited (one of the weaknesses TN panel)
- The LCD can be set out
- Package sales without HDMI cable
No comments:
Post a Comment